When operating an online shop (“Stores”) using the Mobile Mart service (the “Service”), the owners of the Store (the Store Owners”) shall comply with the following as well as any other requests or instructions to be made by Mobile Mart from time to time:
- Store Owner shall comply with the Specified Commercial Transactions Act, Installment Sales Act, Act against Unjustifiable Premiums and Misleading Representations, Act on Securing Quality, Efficacy and Safety of Products Including Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, and other related laws.
- Store Owner shall endeavor to maintain the quality and the image of the Service and shall be responsible for any acts that may impede the same.
- Regardless of whether the Store Owner shall be regarded as a Personal Information Handling Business Operator under Act on the Protection of Personal Information, Store Owner must comply with the obligations etc. as a Personal Information Handling Business Operator and shall take appropriate security control action on its own responsibility and shall be directly responsible to the person concerned for any leakage, loss or damage of information.
Communication with Customers
- Store Owner shall display information identifying itself within its Store.
- Store Owner shall provide accurate and sufficient information (such as descriptions and images) for the products or services offered at the Store.
- Upon receipt of order information from the customer, Store Owner shall source, offer, sell and fulfill such order without delay and ship or otherwise provide the ordered product to its customer by the specified date.
- Store Owner shall be responsible for selling or delivering the product or service, collecting fees, as well as the content and information provided at the Store.
- Store Owner will promptly contact the customer in the event of delay in delivery or provision of the product, or out-of-stock. The customer shall be notified by electronic means or in writing of the timing of delivery.
- Store Owner is obliged to maintain the quality of the products (or services) it sells and must promptly delete the offer of products when the quality may be impaired.
- Store Owner must promptly notify its customer of any serious defects in the ordered products.
- In the event the Store receives complaints from its customers regarding the quality, defects, damage during transportation, lack of quantity, or etc. of its goods or services, or in the event of a dispute with the users, Store Owner shall resolve them without delay. If Mobile Mart requests Store Owner to improve products, services, sales methods, transportation methods, etc. in accordance with the complaint or dispute, Store Owner shall promptly follow such request.
- Store Owner shall promptly take appropriate measures in response to the consumer’s request for the return of goods or services in association with the complaint or dispute set forth in the preceding paragraph.
- Store Owner shall be solely responsible for any accidents or damages caused by it or the Store, and Mobile Mart is not responsible for it.
- If the Store Owner uses this Service to sell digital content such as music, movies, images, etc., it will, at its own expense and responsibility, take necessary steps to protect intellectual property rights by applying technology such as encryption to prevent illegal copying and leakage. Mobile Mart shall take no responsibility for the distribution or use of digital contents sold at the Store.
- Mobile Mart will take no responsibility for troubles between users of this Service or between the Stores and third parties. In cases of troubles between the Store and a third party through this Service, the Store shall handle and resolve the same, and Mobile Mart shall not be responsible for such matters. However, this does not apply if the trouble arose due to Mobile Mart’s intentional act or gross negligence.
- Illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia, and drug-like substances
- Weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns, etc.
- Ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- Exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography
- Adult videos, DVDs, nude photos, adult goods, games, etc. restricted for sales to adolescents under the age of 18, and other sex-related and adult-related products
- Used underwear’s, school uniforms, etc.
- Electronic equipment used to transmit or receive signals or for surveillance;
- Recalled items; hazardous materials;
- Human remains and body parts/fluids;
- Prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- Physical function test kits, medical devices (medical devices), pharmaceuticals, and pharmaceuticals prohibited for sale.
- Alcohol or tobacco.
- Unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics;
- Pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service;
- Endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof, e.g. ivory;
- Anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information;
- Trade secrets and other information not disclosed to the public;
- Vouchers such as tickets, gift cards, prepaid cards, stamps, stamps, coupons, and other securities
- Currency and coins
- Data such as virtual currency in games (so-called real money trading), accounts for online games, etc.
- Bank accounts
- Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Monacoin and Ripple
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc.
- Stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc.
- Counterfeit, replica, or pirated items;
- Products that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties such as patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, trademark rights, copyrights, portrait rights, etc.
- Equipment or related products that promote illegal copying;
- Lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items;
- Affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes;
- Financial information products/tools and related products/services;
- Software that includes computer viruses, digital contents unencrypted without permission, things that suggests how to avoid copy protection;
- Characters, items in games, etc.
- Products sold without required licenses or qualification, etc.
- Any products, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others;
- Any other products or services that Mobile Mart reasonably believes to be inappropriate for sale, including, but not limited to;
- Products that violate public order and morals
- Products significantly different from the description/image provided at the Store or with description/image not detailed enough